Week 9: "Revisions for Final Portfolio"
For my final portfolio I was debating on what two essays to include. I am set on using the podcast as one but cannot decide on the second. I’m choosing the podcast because it was my favorite to write, and I enjoyed the process of creating it. For the other piece I believe I am leaning towards the history of music paper. It is the one I had the most time to work on and I still feel fascinated with the idea of why “American Idol” became so famous. I feel that including the two essays that I enjoyed writing the most will increase my chances of doing well. I put a lot of effort into both, especially my podcast. I had never heard or created a podcast. This was my first experience in recording my voice for educational purposes. I believe the process of writing the podcast was intense, but it made for a great end product. At first recording the podcast seemed difficult because I didn’t know how to use audacity and I couldn’t decide what to make my topic. After watching the film “A Better Life” on my weekend at home, I realized that the film was all I could talk about. I immediately started to think of ways to discuss the film and decided I could have my roommates watch the film and then interview them on what they thought. This was both entertaining and educational. I believe I can get a great grade on my final portfolio if I listen to all the advice and make the corrections that Chris Dean recommended. Lastly I will have a friend read over my work in order to catch any mistakes I skipped over.
No comments:
Post a Comment